Hello & welcome to Play Collective,
Here is all of the information you need to know about our memberships and how you can join our collective. We are here to provide our community with a physical space to gather and now a virtual space too!
Here is what you have to look forward to...
Included for All Members:
- Access to Private Facebook Group
- Access to Activity Downloads
- First to know about New Products for Purchase
- Monthly Support Group
- Meet new Mamas
- Discounts on Workshops
- Tribe is our opening price point - this gets you our Monthly Support Group meeting: "Mothering Together"- every second Monday of the month and our Business Group meeting: every third Monday of the month. ($50 value) Play Time & Classes would be additional.
- Play is our Open Play only membership - this gets you up to 4 Open Play/Play Time days per month, these do NOT roll over into the next month. If you have siblings, you can use the passes for more than one child so instead of 4 visits, it is 2 visits for 2 children. ($40 value) All other Classes would be additional.
- Standard includes one class per week ($80 value), you can pick any class that is age appropriate. Play Time would be additional and you can always add more classes for an additional discounted fee.
- Collective is our best value membership, this includes two classes per week and one private open play per week ($208 value) You could add additional Play Time for and additional fee.
- Business offers the same thing as Collective plus 1 Hour of Work & Play per week and access to our Monthly Business or Support Group. ($258 value)
- Executive offers the same thing as Business plus an additional Hour or Work & Play so 2 hours per week PLUS 1 Day of 'Parents Night Out' per Month (3 Hours)! ($373 value)
**Memberships are per family and additional price per sibling can be paid.
***Classes & Play Time do not roll over into the following week, however we do allow for 'makeup classes'
- We are in Phase One of opening, which includes minimal spots per class and PRIVATE open play per family.
- Phase Two is adding more spots to classes and Work & Play will be added to the calendar.
- Phase Three is adding 'Parents Night Out' to our calendar & the option to schedule playdates with your friends. :)
- Phase Four is adding Private Parties back to our calendar and allowing for Members to have passes for Non-Members to try our space.
Thank you for your support and we hope to continue to serve our community in the best quality way possible.