Play is an important part of early childhood development and creativity. Our space has been carefully designed to stimulate creativity, inspire experiential learning and curiosity in a safe and loving environment.
We focus on the parents experience as much as the child. Our ambiance has been designed to inspire in a calm setting. We aspire to encourage parents to invest in our future with intentional parenting and we want to guide you along your journey by providing positive information and cherished experiences.
Play Collective is a modern creative play space ideal for parents, babies, toddlers and children up to six years of age. We offer memberships for open play, parent & me classes and fun workshops. Play Collective is also available for private parties and has a thoughtfully curated children’s boutique full of quality products.
Hours: please call ahead to verify hours of open play & classes
- We are temporarily Closed for social distancing
- We are offering ONLINE classes + shopping!
*Call 562-622-5220 for updated schedules of classes, special events or private parties.
First Time Visit:
- Main parking & entrance is in the back
- The play space is a no shoe zone
- Children can wear socks with grip or be barefoot
- Adults must wear socks
- Please leave your shoes & bags in the cubbies
- Snack time can only be enjoyed in the reception area or upstairs in the lounge
- No food or beverage in the play space please
- There is no time limit for the day pass, you can play as long as you can
- No ins or outs, so it's valid while you are there, you can't leave & come back later
- Price is per child, adults are free
- All Patrons must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before playing on any equipment. Please continue to do so as necessary.
- If your child has been sick, to be able to play at the Play Date they must no longer show any signs of illness. That includes colored mucus, excessive coughing and frequent bathroom trips. If your child displays any of these signs we will have to ask that you return when in a healthier state to help ensure other children are less likely to fall ill.
- We know getting sick is a part of growing up but we try our hardest to provide a clean environment where children and parents can play at ease. Please aid us in the investment of our communities health.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions
We look forward to sharing our space with you & your littles!~